Our Physicians

Our physiciansTo become an anesthesiologist, one must first receive a Bachelor's Degree from a four year college or university, and then a Medical Degree (MD) from an accredited medical school. A residency in anesthesiology requires four additional years of training after medical school, and further sub-specialization is possible through post-graduate fellowships. Board certification by the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) is obtained only by completing a written and oral examination process which occurs after graduation from a residency program. All Valley Anesthesia partners are A.B.A. certified.